Wednesday, November 4, 2009

run and run.

I run into G Seven last night.



I need to send my resume to a publishing house, and since the server in my office unallowed me to send any file to the website, I need to go to the internet cafe to get it done.



It was actually my usual cafe, I liked the girl working there.



Not until I saw him on the front pc, grinning at me.







Holding myself together, I tried to spot the girl, ignoring the jerk, but she's nowhere to be found.



And this guy came to me and handed me the number for my seat.



(All pc in the cafes have referral numbers)







Which was exactly next to him.







O, my god!







p / s: Who is G Seven?



I knew this guy from a friend, and as naive and stupid as it seems, I was literally attracted to him.



A few months after I broke up with my ex-boyfriend, we became friends, and soon enough, he asked me out.



We went for a movie, which he had trouble paying for both of us, and I even make it up by buying some popcorn for us.



During the movie, he kind of~ make a move on me. Yikes.



Honestly, it was scary because I never made out with any guys, period. and so for a first date, that was totally crossing the line.



I told him I need to go to the washroom, and guess what?







I never come back.



I totally left him all alone.



With the popcorn I bought.







How can I possibly looked at him without feeling rather embarassed?



It was nearly 2 years later when we have our next conversation, but as embarassing as it was to me, I find it strange he still presumed that nothing humiliating happened.



With his big grin and cocky-look, he tried to break the ice (I bet he still think he's charming when it's so obvious he's a total jerk.) but I am as cold as iceberg.



I guess I am shaking the whole time, and I completely forgot about the whole resume thing.



To make thing less obvious, I checked my mail and my facebook account.



And leave.



As calm as possible.



This time, I didn't run away.



Thank God, because that's what I actually thought of when he handed me the number.











No comments:

Post a Comment