Monday, November 30, 2009

my horrible housie.

I soon realized that I get really fucked-up with my housemate. She's a good friend, hands-down. But I can't really seems to get along with her and her countless wrong statements, fraud, lies, crappy bullshits and the list goes.
She once told me that Quantum of Solace has no Bond girls. She even added she reads it somewhere on internet.
No Bond girls?
I didn't watch any Bond movies, though I know Sean Connery was one of the most famous Bond alive :)
But come on now, no Bond girls? Are you kidding me?
Bond would not be Bond without girls!
And she's so illiterate to know such things to even be making such comments.

This is just one of the example of the crappy things she said and stands for.
And to live with this person everyday is totally sickening.
To listen what she have to say is annoying.

*She claimed that she's so skinny weighing 43kg when she actually stood 5ft tall. If she's so skinny I wonder why can't she fit to size 2 jeans?*

Last night she told me she reads somewhere *crappy.com maybe* that Eva Longoria is turned 41 on 2009.
Seriously?
I have my doubt.
She doesn't look 40 by all means.
So I googled up, and ta-da, she's 34.
Though I am done trusting her, there's still a slight feeling of annoyance lingering on the air surrounding me.
Is she just plain dumb, or she just have head filled with crappy thoughts?
I should feel sorry for her, you know.
I should let this go more.
I should be more cool dealing with people who keep making wrong statements, or wanting things that were different with what I want.
But as much as I tried, I really can't let go certain things.


Maybe I need to sign myself up to an Anger Management class somewhere.
Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment