Sunday, December 20, 2009

ghost love score

I wasn't feeling well for the past few days. I suffered from terrible headaches, I vomitted a few times, on top of that, my stomach really shutted down.
The best of all, me and my girls were planning to go for a road trip for almost 600km tonight.
It's too late to cancel nor postponed it.
I tried so many medications, including those prescribed by the doctor, too bad: they're not helping.
The doctor even said i wasn't that sick.
He's a doctor, he reads me like a number. What else did he cared?
To hell with him, he has no fucking idea that I had vomitted to ease my dizziness.

For few days I suffered, on and off, with some uneasiness in my stomach, like it's totally bloathing.
It's annoying.
My head spins sometimes, it effected my eyes, and they began sore some time.
Palying with psychology instinct, I played myself my fav songs as I ALWAYS love music, and voila~
I was right.
I just need Ghost Love Score by Nightwish and i feel a looot better.


p/s: the road trip will be filled with all metal/rock bands I love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment