Saturday, December 26, 2009

sorrow.

I went to my best friend's wedding yesterday. We're so close to each other once and now she's someone else's wife. How life had changed before my eyes.
And that's when I thought of my one and only ex boyfriend: TK.
We might get married if we're still together.
I might be busy with my own wedding.
I might still be in love with him.
I might never know he is gay by then.
I might never know how much a broken heart cost.
Just one heart.
It just cost one heart.

Last night I felt so sad thinking of what had happen in these few years of my life.
The years I learn what love is.
Looking back I was just a girl with no absolute dreams because I was in love.
All that matter to me was...... him.

God knows what happened to him now but I am sure he's now content with the one he loves.
Oh c'mon, he left me for another guy.
He wouldn't feel so bummed.
He wouldn't crushed to million pieces like I did.

I feel like crying.
I think I missed him when I know deep down I should not.

No comments:

Post a Comment